Friday, November 18, 2016

Third Billing Service Raffle Winner Announced!

Third Billing Service Raffle Winner Announced!


Zubair Ahmed Khan of Pakistan is the third winner in Payoneer’s Billing Service Raffle. Way to go, Zubair!
We asked Zubair to tell us about his professional journey.

“I have more than 11 years experience of Software Engineering, and most of my jobs had been office jobs apart from my job with Crossover, which was work from home kind of job.
I still haven’t started my own company. I was first hired by Crossover, which introduced me to Payoneer.
Right now I am working for Target Dashboard, they used to pay their employees via bank account transfer. When they transferred my first salary to my bank account, the bank charged me fees at the cost of 20% of my salary. Then I requested my employer to try transferring my salary via Payoneer Global Payment Services account, amazingly, I received  almost 100% of the amount and when I transferred the amount to my local account, only about 3% were lost to fees.
I have been trying out a few prominent freelancing platforms, but seems like finding quality work is very hard. I am not disappointed and will keep trying until I achieve my desires and goals.”



Please visit our blogs in below website can find many real online programs >

http://eepurl.com/b4EDJ5

Worlds best investment network
http://partners.etoro.com/A58706_TClick.aspx
Worlds best PTC sites where get paid to click advertisement
http://www.clixsense.com/?6737294
http://www.neobux.com/?r=lucky2080

Receive Funds, Make Payments and Access Your Hard Earned Cash.

To your success,
Global business group

If you are looking for E-business & E-marketing , Email Marketing, make money online 2016, home business 2016, business opportunities in 2016, ECAs marketing, online business, online marketing, autopilot, autoresponders,affiliation,homebiz business, online sales, buyers, sellers, affiliate marketing, Pay Per Click Advertising, PTC sites, MLM, General ,Employment,jobs,work from home,translator job, writer job, blog, forum, blogging,internet jobs, investment, stocks, binary trading,asset

3 comments:

  1. Come and see how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are living their wildest dreams right NOW.
    GET FREE ACCESS INSTANLY

    ReplyDelete