Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Best ways to get someone interested in becoming an SFI affiliate

Best ways to get someone interested in becoming an SFI affiliate

Congratulations on joining my team called"My Own" team.
This is a REAL business. Will require daily work and personal development daily also.

This may not be for everyone. It is important to know what is required upfront so you know what you have to do daily to reach your financial goals

You will receive "Launchpad" lessons daily for the next 30 days. Make sure you complete each one. You will earn 15 Versapoints for each completed lessons.

SFI is all about Versapoints which convert to your income eventually.
Network Marketing is about self development and how this makes a person grows as his business grows.SFI is a long term program, 2-5 years. There are no shortcuts. Maintain your job(Aka Just Over Broke) while you are learning and earning with SFI. Quitting is NOT an option. SFI is not a get rich quick program. It is a get rich slow program. Daily work is required and success will come to those who persevere.This is NOT meant to scare you. Upfront, you will know what is required. There will be no surprises and you can focus on your task ahead.
Then I give Mcdonald's example from Day one. These restaurants worldwide anywhere from Cape Town, South Africa to Mumbai, India are successful. Why? They are all trained to follow a SYSTEM. So each location will receive the same greeting.SFI ha a SYSTEM which every affiliate is encouraged to begin. This is the ultra simple 3 Step plan. https://www.sfimg.com/SFIbasics3Steps .From Day two I pound this message to my group reminding them the importance of keeping this in mind. In fact, each of my group message, I will say" This message is worth repeating daily and then I repeat what I just said above about Mcdonalds/ It is about educating new affiliates and it is each affiliates duty to do so. Or that is how I feel about it, being a sponsor to my downline. Affiliates are scattered all over the world. So even say I can't come to each one's location and hold thier hands. They must want to do this. BUT I fulfill my duty and remind they 4 times weekly about this.

I end my second day of joining email by saying: Say this to yourself everyday:"I can start a 7-11 convenient store for $1,000, 000 before I open for business. I should make around $60,000 first 18 months or so. With SFI, being FREE for everyone and if you are willing to invest some reasonable each month- $50- $110(Just my figure NOT a rule), within 6 years, I can come close to earning the 60K figure with SFI. Or come close. Which road will you choose?


To my list of members who have inquired about joining SFI but have not, I keep changing the franchise name from 7-11 to any others- Subway, Tires plus, citgo gas station, BP gas station. Chipotle and thousands of others you see all over the place. I mention the cost (funds required to start that franchise) and compare it to the FREE sfi. I keep sending these messages and keeping them educated. Once they are ready, then they will do. All you can do is educated them. There are 1000's of prospects daily worldwide looking for SFI and it is up to us to do out part and help and educate them by building TRUST and say SFI is genuine and it is worldwide. We are all paid story tellers and we should all become one on this so we can make SFI a household name like Mcdonalds restaurants is worldwide.

Not yet an affiliate?  Join SFI


Youtube video links:
1.       How to make money with SFI


2.       SFI daily task 

3.       How to get 1500VP in SFI




      











No comments:

Post a Comment