Monday, March 28, 2016

Get my affiliates to understand the importance of communication in SFI business



Get my affiliates to understand the importance of communication in SFI business 

You need to promote the importance communication by being the best communicator you can be.

I know its not very encouraging when no one talks to you. I fully understand the frustration many of the sponsors suffer. Many of us send out streams, newsletters, e-cards, emails, chats etc and even try to connect with affiliates on social sites etc.. but still many do not respond. Whatever we do we should not give up. Communication if you like, is the lifeblood of the business. We have no choice but to keep on persevering otherwise our businesses will not grow.

Keep on connecting with your affiliates and urging them to respond to your messages.

I often include in my stream messages and newsletters activities that my affiliates are invited to action in the hope that they will respond. eg 'Let me know your thoughts on this' 'How did you find it?' 'How about some feed back on this' etc..

Every message also includes a reminder that I am here to help and they only have to message me. I often get responses from my workers The silent majority unfortunately remain silent!

Every time you receive a message from one of your affiliates, respond immediately especially if they are online. Be excited about getting a message. Some affiliates feel that they are intruding and probably had to swallow their pride or work up the courage to ask for your help. Do assure them that they are not intruding and that you are genuinely pleased to hear from them

If the respond needs to be a lengthy one, acknowledge the message briefly and say that you will come back with a more substantial answer. Give a timeframe as to when this will happen and make sure you keep that promise. I often receive messages that require research etc on chat. I often tell them to check their email as I will be responding to them via email.

If you dont know the answer to their question say that you will find out the answer. If you feel that they could have found out the answer themselves, dont fob them off and dont just give them a link where they can find the answer. Give them a brief answer and guide them to the link where they can find out more information. Show them how to find information at the SFI site. Ideally they should feel pleased that they have contacted you for help, that this was a pleasant experience and that they will ask again in the future. They are going to continue communicating with you.

I make a point of responding to all messages within 24 hrs. I also make the point of following up with my affiliates within 48 hrs of my message to see how they found it etc..

The main point I am making here is that I believe that the best way of getting your affiliates to understand the importance of communication in SFI is to be an active and an encouraging communicator yourself.



Youtube video links:
1.       How to make money with SFI


2.       SFI daily task 














1 comment:

  1. Ever wanted to get free Google+ Circles?
    Did you know you can get these AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by registering on You Like Hits?

    ReplyDelete