Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Duplication - When your children have children in SFI business


I have been in SFI over three years. Prior to SFI I worked for MacZone. My Mac job was to develop an exit strategy for the two owners. It was a 6-7 year process, but they exited very rich. Once they exited, the company buying them out was ComSeven, based in Bangkok. I live in Chiang Mai. Much nicer, much smaller city. Chiang Mai pop. is 1.2M Bangkok is 8M, 12M if you count the surrounding 'burbs. ComSeven offered me a package to move. Not interested and SFI made it not necessary. That was Sep 2013.

Today I had a LinkedIn friend ask me about my investment in SFI. Do you know duplication tables? I have written a paper on this. It helps to know them to understand the process. But in duplicate ion the 9th cycle is usually the acceleration cycle. It is the point where doubling causes rapid rise. It is the curve up on an exponential growth chart. Prior to the 9th cycle failure is always threatening. And 99% quit around the 6th cycle. After the 9th cycle it takes a cataclysmic event to stop growth. Growth can vary but not stop unless there is a serious market shift or very poor market response by the company. Anyway, that is how it worked for me.

I invested 100% out of pocket each month until I achieved monthly profit. Monthly profit is not true profit, true profit means I have earned back my TOTAL investment, not just my monthly investment. That was month 3. From Month 3 to month 9 I re-invested 100% of my earnings. So read that no profit in my pocket, but no out of pocket expenses either. After month 9 (paid in month 10) my single month earnings that month covered my total investment to date. I was in True Profit. My business was in the 9th cycle and I turned the corner. So month 10 on I reinvested 75% of my earnings then later 50%. Now I reinvest 10%.

It is important to understand the nature/length of a cycle. It varies from person to person. It varies on your level and ability to invest. It varies as a result of determination and skills. It is the time it takes to "REproduce" It is not the time it takes to produce or "give birth" but the time it takes for your child to bear children. You can bear all the children you want, but your species (business) will not continue if your children are sterile. Recurring businesses are generational businesses. You need to address not just "children" but grandchildren and great grandchildren. (Why do you think it is called a Genealogy?)

A danger is for the Parent to blame the child for lack of production. There is a responsibility that is laid on the child to reproduce but there is a gestation period and a nurturing period before a child rises to maturity and can truly self propagate. That period of gestation (in the womb) and nurture is a parental responsibility to equip that child for self propagation.

So where are you? In the womb? A child? Maybe an Orphan? Or perhaps a young adult or mature adult. Wherever you are you can Learn, Grow, and become Fruitful. Just do not choose to stay where you are. Deepen your determination, improve and strengthen your skills and raise up generations of Affiliates that do the same. Learn - Earn. Read - Lead.




Youtube video links:
1.       How to make money with SFI


2.       SFI daily task 

3.       How to get 1500VP in SFI





No comments:

Post a Comment