Tuesday, April 5, 2016

How can I use the new feature for adding images in Stream and on the Leadership Page blog to better support my team in SFI business

They said pictures worth a thousand words. Most people prefer or have a better reception when you back up what you are talking about with graphics if possible.


How can I use the new feature for adding images in Stream and on the Leadership Page blog to better support my team in SFI business

I prefer that concept for myself as well.

As un example, I love to blog about any topics but I also love to promote my business and market my products through my blogs modestly, let’s say if I was blogging about health and nutrition then I include our health and nutrition products through my link attached in to product image.

This will create a photographic memory in their mind what they were reading about and have a chance to stick with them and it has a high probability to click the link to check it out.

That’s the kind of advantage you get when you use images , look around what we have over here every marketable product from games, to Auctions, to TrippleClicks and ECA item all of them are accompany with images without images it won’t be complete.

So this new feature is a great tool to benefit you and your team members even if there is a language barrier, they will have an idea what you are talking or communicating about.

If you are asking how to use the images, you just have to click the upload image then select from your file or from where ever you want to transport, That will produce you the image link but make sure your images within the required limit to upload I believe in some cases under 4MB on your stream post.

Post your article or blog along with your images you are done.  



If you are looking for E-business & E-marketing,make money online in 2016, home business 2016, business opportunities, affiliation 2016,online sales, buyers, sellers, affiliate marketing in 2016, Pay Per Click Advertising, PTC sites, jobs,work from home,translator job, writer job, blog, forum,ECAs.
Here you can find your answer by clicking the link below.


Youtube video links:
1.       How to make money with SFI


2.       SFI daily task 

3.       How to get 1500VP in SFI



      

No comments:

Post a Comment