Saturday, April 30, 2016

My success story from Neobux PTC site

We all start a journey and some of us believe it can have a happy ending. Some people quit early, some people never get going, and for some people... they achieve their goals.

On November 17 2008 I was not sure what Neobux was or what it could become but I jumped in. I have sat back developed my own strategy and watched this company grow and sustain itself.

Without a doubt Neobux is the real deal and I have believed in it since the beginning.

Since the beginning I was not sure what my goal was going to be. I decided to first get my investment back which was roughly $3k. After I achieved that goal I decided I wanted to take a nice cash out. A few years ago I took out $5k at the end of the year for myself.

Then I decided I was going to reinvest every cent I made on this site back into Neobux until I could get a new vehicle. I planned out how long it would take and what I would need to make 100% of my payments and that day had come on January 25, 2016.

I was able to purchase a brand new 2016 Ford Explorer Sport edition with no money down and 100% of my payments will come from Neobux.

What does this mean to me? It means I wont be investing 100% of my profits any longer for the next several years. While the future of Neobux is unknown, I know for me that each time I step into my new vehicle, I will not forget what Neobux allowed me to achieve.
If you are looking for E-business & E-marketing,make money online in 2016, home business 2016, business opportunities, affiliation 2016,online sales, buyers, sellers, affiliate marketing in 2016, Pay Per Click Advertising, PTC sites, jobs,work from home,translator job, writer job, blog, forum
.
For that... I want to thank the owner of Neobux from the bottom of my heart for this great opportunity.
You can join in this link :







2 comments:

  1. The top facts about Clixsense Get Paid To Click Program:
    1. Up to $0.02/click.
    2. 5 seconds lowest timer.
    3. Reclick every 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got my check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can get by taking paid surveys from home...

    So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid $500 for doing paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete