Saturday, April 16, 2016

How do you get your affiliates to respond to you when you send them messages

 How do you get your affiliates to respond to you when you send them messages

To get the best possible outcome of response from my affiliates, I find the following strategies very helpful.

I make it a point to take a personal interest in my team’s activities by closely monitoring their progress daily as they appear on my Movers List and in my Genealogy.

If any of my top 20 PSAs and CSAs are missing from the list for a few days to a week, I send a personal note using the Hello E-Card, or a short message to their regular E-mail address to make sure they get my message that I am missing them and invite them to contact me if they are experiencing any particular problem so that we can work on it and find a solution. This gets a response very quickly thru SFIM chat, and so it helps relieve anxiety that nothing is wrong and work outside SFI just got in the way.

By checking their VP Ledgers to see where they need help most. I will then send a screen shot of their To-Do list on their VP Ledger, pointing out where they have problem and explaining how each item needs to be actioned so that they will not miss earning their VP for the day. This gets a response too, sometimes not in word but by action as shown by an improved and increased VP.

In my Weekly messages to my team, in addition to the usual imparting and sharing information of general interest,etc., I use this opportunity to express my appreciation for their fantastic efforts during the week, and inviting especially the new members to contact me if they need more help and guidance in moving forward. This will hardly get a response, but I noticed a few who have been absent for a long time will come back and log in, and that's a better response, as far as I am concerned.

Stream Post gets the most response from most active members as they add comment and give feedback on anything I share with them- a win or two by members at the DGD, a win at the PB auction, a win at anything, someone requalifying, someone's answer in Ask SC being voted in the Top 10, or just sharing a tip or two and quotes, for general encouragement to provide excitement. The response is positive and shared by all.

But the best strategy for me is my daily chat with my team. The conversation and exchange of opinion and idea is close, informal, friendly, and very informative in a way that getting to know one's team is made easier and practical because I can express how much I care for their success and welfare by giving unconditional support as long as they are actively and seriously building their own business.

At SFIM chat, you can ask direct question and get direct answer, honestly and from the heart. For me, this is relationship building at its best and truest sense. The connection is instant.

When sending any messages to your team, remember they may not respond in kind, but you may notice an improvement in their activities and an increase in VPs and a general sense of good teamwork working.

And remember, too, that action speaks louder than words! 


If you are looking for E-business & E-marketing,make money online in 2016, home business 2016, business opportunities, affiliation 2016,online sales, buyers, sellers, affiliate marketing in 2016, Pay Per Click Advertising, PTC sites, jobs,work from home,translator job, writer job, blog, forum,ECAs.
Here you can find your answer by clicking the link below.


Youtube video links:
1.       How to make money with SFI


2.       SFI daily task 

3.       How to get 1500VP in SFI



      








1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! Technoseo

    ReplyDelete