Saturday, April 9, 2016

How can I use the new feature for adding images in Stream and on the Leadership Page in SFI business

 How can I use the new feature for adding images in Stream and on the Leadership Page in SFI business

I love this new feature of SFI! I am only just starting to use it but I can see its huge potential to help me get my messages across.

In fact it is changing the way I work my SFI business and how I communicate with my team. Previously I would often write three or even up to five Stream posts on the same day each week and then not write any more until the next week. Similarly TeamMails were also only weekly. And my Leadership Page blogs had become infrequent.

The “add an image” feature has changed all that. Now I wish to write a Stream post daily, to write shorter but more frequent TeamMails and hopefully also daily Blog posts to my Leadership Page.

And I intend to include an image in all my Stream Posts and LP Blogs too. As I have said, this is a new feature and so I am still learning how to appreciate the scope of it but I can see huge opportunities.

For instance, I intend to include more images about my life and family in my posts to illustrate my message. It will also help to show that I am just an ordinary bloke (just like my team members are). I hope this will both inspire activity within my team and encourage them to write a response to me.

Images will also enhance my training and inspirational messages. I am really looking forward to getting together a library of these. I think I will only be limited in what I can do by my imagination.

Finally, I see this feature helping me to prepare better advertisements too. After all an advertisement is just a special form of “blog”.

In summary I think images will help me make SFI become more alive and pertinent to my team. I am so grateful that this feature has been added to our Stream posts and Leadership Page Blogs. 



Here you can find your answer.
If you are looking for E-business & E-marketing,make money online in 2016, home business 2016, business opportunities, affiliation 2016,online sales, buyers, sellers, affiliate marketing in 2016, Pay Per Click Advertising, PTC sites, jobs,work from home,translator job, writer job, blog, forum,ECAs.
Here you can find your answer by clicking the link below.


Youtube video links:
1.       How to make money with SFI


2.       SFI daily task 

3.       How to get 1500VP in SFI



      

For Tripleclicks:  
For complete details, go to:
http://www.tripleclicks.com/15166528/pbgw

Youtube video links:
 1.  TripleClicks, T Credits & Products Review
 2.  How To List ECA  Items In Tripleclicks

3. How To Play A Auction In SFI TripleClicks

4.     How to play T Time on Triple Clicks

















1 comment:

  1. There's an amazing new opportunity that is trending online.

    Large companies are paying average people just for sharing their opinions!

    You can earn up to $75 per survey!

    And it is available to anybody from any country!

    ReplyDelete