Monday, April 18, 2016

What are you doing today to develop your SFI business


 What are you doing today to develop your SFI business

What I am doing today (to develop my SFI business) that will matter tomorrow to me includes

1) Logging daily to sfimg.com website and collecting at least 10 VP on daily basis.
2. Reading all new announcement and going through the Forum and Ask SC sections.Taking part in daily Biz Quiz to update my knowledge
3) Playing EZ games
4) Taking part in PB auction
5) Reading the Training materials available in the website
6) Promoting my SFI Gateways through social media and email and using paid and unpaid sites to get sign ups
7) Training my team and always available for them when they ask any questions to me that need clarification. Ask my team to read through the contents of the website and understand different avenues available for earning and apply them to the fullest
8) Promoting SFI face to face to family, friends and prospects I know
9) Try to recruit new ECAs which will help me in generating income in future.

If you are looking for E-business & E-marketing,make money online in 2016, home business 2016, business opportunities, affiliation 2016,online sales, buyers, sellers, affiliate marketing in 2016, Pay Per Click Advertising, PTC sites, jobs,work from home,translator job, writer job, blog, forum,ECAs.
Here you can find your answer by clicking the link below.


Youtube video links:
1.       How to make money with SFI












 

No comments:

Post a Comment