Wednesday, April 20, 2016

What are you doing today to develop your SFI business to build up your future online business

 What are you doing today to develop your SFI business to build up your future online business

Daily I wake up to think of something new I could do to help build my business to the top. And here are things I do.

- Check my to do list. Very important to gather the available Versal Points for the day and week.

- Check my Movers List. I need to know who amongst my affiliates hasn't logged on for the day. I send reminders to them and once a week I send reminders to inactive PSAs too.

- Play my EZ Games. Acquiring MRPs and VPs as well as Tcredit is one thing I do often. I never want to miss the opportunity of gathering all the Tcredits I can to play extra game and win auction.

- Promoting my SFI gateway. Daily new people join the net, and so many are looking for opportunity to make extra money. So I place few adverts around the social medias to get at leastone sign up for the day.

- Making Strategy on how to help my down lines. Its of no doubt that so many of my down lines are struggling but willing. So I encourage them with few words and also Send few Tcredits and Gift Certificate to them, so they can be strong to stand on their own.

- Read ForumPost and SFI News. New idea crop in daily from reading the Posts at Forum and SFI news. I take few note of what could help me grow and then put then to use.

Finally, very important, I check my goals if I have been able to reach it. If there are any lags, I quickly try to caught up else, one may not achieve success in time. 


If you are looking for E-business & E-marketing,make money online in 2016, home business 2016, business opportunities, affiliation 2016,online sales, buyers, sellers, affiliate marketing in 2016, Pay Per Click Advertising, PTC sites, jobs,work from home,translator job, writer job, blog, forum,ECAs.
Here you can find your answer by clicking the link below.


Youtube video links:
1.       How to make money with SFI


2.       SFI daily task 

3.       How to get 1500VP in SFI




For Tripleclicks:  
For complete details, go to:
http://www.tripleclicks.com/15166528/pbgw

Youtube video links:
 1.  TripleClicks, T Credits & Products Review
 2.  How To List ECA  Items In Tripleclicks

3. How To Play A Auction In SFI TripleClicks

4.     How to play T Time on Triple Clicks











1 comment:

  1. I get $20 for completing a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what large companies are paying me for. They need to know what their customer base needs and wants. So these companies pay millions of dollars each month to the average person. In return, the average person, like myself, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete