Friday, April 8, 2016

How do I choose a product from TripleClicks that I can be successful in marketing


How do I choose a product from TripleClicks that I can be successful in marketing

Most people in internet marketing will advise you to find what is in demand in the market. It is partially true but you can not sustain it if it is not your passion.

The truth is every product in TripleClicks has its own market. Therefore I would suggest that you choose the product that is in line with your passion, then find like-minded people and sell the products there.

Let me share what I am doing to sell my chosen products in TripleClicks that are converting well, based on my passion. Yours will be definitely different but the principle remains the same.

My passion is learning different ways to earn online. Here is the three steps I used to sell something based on my passion.

1. Searching for products related to my passion.
I go to TripleClicks products and search for anything related to earning online. I typed some variety of keywords related to earning online. I found several ebooks and services like making blogs and websites. I buy the product and read or test it to see if it has value on it. Some are not good, but at least I earn VP out of it.

2. Preparation for marketing.
I have a blog for earning online, and I make one entry in my blog about the product or services I choose. The format for blog entry that will be used for marketing is somewhat different from ordinary blogs. I put 1 big picture of the product at the top with the link to the product via my TC gateway. At the bottom is what I can say about the product. Since I have pretested it and I have my passion, I can usually describe the product well.

3. Finding like-minded people.
Since this my passion, I have already joined several forums on this topic. I have also joined several groups on FaceBook and Yahoo who are talking about earning online. And I do not forget that all my PSAs and CSAs are here because they are also enthusiasts of earning online.

4. Making the Sales.
I usually sell products and services, not from a vendor's or marketer's point of view but from an enthusiast's or hobbyist's point of view. I don't have to pretend because that is really my passion.

All of us can sustain this kind of marketing because we enjoy doing it. We may stop for awhile if there are pressing priorities but its easy to pick it up again until we become successful.



If you are looking for E-business & E-marketing,make money online in 2016, home business 2016, business opportunities, affiliation 2016,online sales, buyers, sellers, affiliate marketing in 2016, Pay Per Click Advertising, PTC sites, jobs,work from home,translator job, writer job, blog, forum,ECAs.
Here you can find your answer by clicking the link below.


Youtube video links:
1.       How to make money with SFI


2.       SFI daily task 

3.       How to get 1500VP in SFI



      

=======================================================================
For Tripleclicks:  
For complete details, go to:
http://www.tripleclicks.com/15166528/pbgw
http://www.tripleclicks.com/15166528/ECA       

Youtube video links:
 1.  TripleClicks, T Credits & Products Review
 2.  How To List ECA  Items In Tripleclicks

3. How To Play A Auction In SFI TripleClicks

4.     How to play T Time on Triple Clicks









1 comment:

  1. There's an amazing new opportunity that is gaining rapid popularity online.

    Large companies are paying people for simply sharing their opinions!

    You can earn anywhere up to $5 - $75 per each survey!

    This is available to anybody in the world!

    ReplyDelete