Thursday, April 7, 2016

How to show a prospect that there's money to be made as an affiliate with SFI

How to show a prospect that there's money to be made as an affiliate with SFI

I do five things: -

1. Firstly, I show them my Commissions Report, see: -

https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/CommissionsIndex

This is not spectacular but it does give a truthful example of what has happened to me. And it shows my longevity in SFI – that’s a very important point to make.

The beauty of it is that I can use these monthly reports to explain the detail of how commissions are made up. And I can use it as a “base point”. It shows that SFI is for real and that every month YOU do earn a commission and it is CREDITED to you, no matter how small. SFI WORKS. It also shows my trend – UPWARDS – and that is a very important point to make too.

I also use it to address the frustrations of working in this industry – where there is so much potential but affiliates, for whatever reasons, choose to DO NOTHING and hence MISS OUT.

I think this is important because it will scare off those who are not prepared take the long view and who are not prepared to work.

2. Secondly, I show them my sponsor’s Leadership Page and discuss his badges. See: -

https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/Leadership?id=12303618

I’m blessed to have a very active up-line. My sponsor is awesome. And his badges show evidence of residual income even when he has not been able to be active himself over the past few months.

Teamwork is also THE strength of SFI. We are a community, so it is important to show how my team helps me grow.

3. Then I direct them to the Launchpad lessons, particularly DAY 19 “How much can I make.” See: -

https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Day19

This contains some industry statistics, which are very interesting. But more importantly it speaks of the exponential growth iof the industry.

WHAT A TIME TO GET INTO SFI?!


4. Lastly I pull up my Genealogy (a team of over 850 PSAs and CSAs) and I compare it with my MOVERS TAB (which shows my active team – very much smaller) and I use these to show what could happen if each affiliate just did ONE thing in SFI each month.

Quite simply I choose one product, such as the 125 pack of TCredits and show what my commissions would be if each of my team just sold or purchased that one product each month. Yes, I would be earning a living income!

5. Throughout all this I answer any questions. Remember, it’s not about you. It’s about the prospect.

We each look at and work our SFI business differently.

I keep it as practical as I can. I keep it relevant. I keep it short. And I am prepared to meet with the prospect many times until they are ready to sign-up. It is not a race. There should be no pressure. 



If you are looking for E-business & E-marketing,make money online in 2016, home business 2016, business opportunities, affiliation 2016,online sales, buyers, sellers, affiliate marketing in 2016, Pay Per Click Advertising, PTC sites, jobs,work from home,translator job, writer job, blog, forum,ECAs.
Here you can find your answer by clicking the link below.


Youtube video links:
1.       How to make money with SFI


2.       SFI daily task 

3.       How to get 1500VP in SFI



      


For Tripleclicks:  
For complete details, go to:
http://www.tripleclicks.com/15166528/pbgw







3 comments:

  1. The top things about Clixsense's GPT Click Feature:
    1. Up to $0.02 per click.
    2. 5 seconds starting timer.
    3. Re-click every 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever wanted to get free Twitter Re-tweets?
    Did you know that you can get these AUTOMATICALLY & TOTALLY FOR FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just received a check for $500.

    Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can get by taking paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid $500 for taking paid surveys to set the record straight.

    ReplyDelete